By Stefan Baumgartner
464 pages. Quality hardcover with stitched binding and ribbon page marker
In TypeScript in 50 Lessons, Stefan Baumgartner breaks down the quirks of TypeScript into short, manageable lessons. You’ll make sense of TypeScript concepts, tooling for TypeScript and how to get most out of it without learning a new language. Everything TypeScript explained, from start to finish. Jump to table of contents.
- TypeScript concepts, and how to make sense of them all.
- TypeScript tooling, needed to use the language effectively.
- How to get most out of TypeScript without learning a new language.
- Structural type systems, their semantics, and why they matter.
- Low-maintenance types and how to write types once, and let them grow automatically as code evolves.
- How to bend the type system to make it fit the needs of your projects.
- TypeScript culture and how the language is evolving.
“Stefan walks you through everything from basic types to advanced concepts like the infer keyword in a clear and easy to understand way. The book is packed with many real world examples and great tips, transforming you into a TypeScript expert by the end of it. Highly recommended read!”
~ Marvin Hagemeister, Creator of Preact-Devtools
Free shipping within the USA.